Friday, March 4, 2011

Update

Well it's supposedly a week until retrieval. According to our initial calendar we are set for Thur March 10. I just hope that my body has done what it is supposed to do. I have gone for 2 sets of bloodwork and one sonogram. The first bloodwork came back 83.5, they like to see 100. This upset me a little. When I went in for the sonogram, I expected to see follicles popping up but there were only a few and they were faint. The blood work came back 138, so I am climbing, I just hope enough. We go in for another set of blood work and sono tomorrow. We will see what is happening then.
On another very exciting note, I got an email from Phi Kappa Phi. Because I have rocked in grad school and kept a 4.0 to this point I have been invited to join. Only the top 10% of grad school get in. How cool is that? First I was invited to join Golden Key because of grades and now this. I am going to get to wear cords to graduation. I am going to look good.
Graduation has been set. It will be Fri May 13 at 2pm. Yea. Not too far down the road. Next monday I have to go to the graduation extravaganza to check and make sure diploma details are right and to order my cap and gown. It's so close.

No comments: