Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Phase 2 Meeting







We met with Dr Mansfield today to do the first of many sonograms. The worst part about this one was that I had to have a full bladder. A very full bladder. To the point of almost wetting myself. The point was to have the bladder full so it pushed down on the uterus. They had to do a mock transfer. This involved measuring where in the uterus they would place the eggs when it came time to do the actual transfer.



The sonogram also showed no cysts or other abnormalities that would be an issue. Yeah.



They gave me my medication calendar. I start the shots tomorrow. At first it is just one, but then it picks up to 3 different medications that I will be self administering. It also showed that the possible retrieval could be on March 10 and then 5 days later I would do the embryo transfer.

No comments: